Free members are given 10 drills/challenges per month. Purchase a subscription to get Unlimited Play.
If mobile device videos are frozen, check your settings and disable any “Power Saving Modes”.
Be sure you have a strong internet connection or cellular signal. These are large videos that need adequate download speeds.
- GS is not a simulation of being in the box. It’s a training tool that is optimized to improve the important and difficult to practice skill of reading pitches.
- We film through the inner portion of each batter’s box. The camera angle, lower than a batter’s head, emphasizes (or exaggerates) the north-south movement of pitches and the bottom of the zone — the two things most difficult for hitters to visualize.
- We video record Pro/College pitchers in-game and the camera angles are the same as those used by MLB and College teams.
- Performance statistics support the use of GS videos for testing and improving pitch recognition at all levels of competition.
- Compared to other Video angles (side angle, high-home, centerfield), our angels are the only angle that show the shape of the pitch.
- It is highly recommended to augment GameSense on computer or phone by standing in on pitchers in the bullpen (in the special way we teach stand-in so that it is for pitch reading and not pitch tracking) and doing our net-occlusion drills.
- To enable every hitter to adjust the view to their point-of-view in the box requires computer-generated pitcher and pitch — and we are committed to photo-realistic display because hitters pick up a lot of clues that can’t be reduced to mathematical equations (as in Virtual Reality).
First, be sure you are using the correct email and password combination. To RESET your password, use the “Forgot Password?” link on the login page.
Cancel your subscription anytime. Go to the profile icon (menu) in the top right corner. Select “Settings” to modify your subscription information
GameSense requires a stable and strong internet connection or cellular signal. When connection is strong videos will play at High Definition.